Willie’s 2014 4th of July Picnic

admin —  February 18, 2014 — 14 Comments

Willie will return to Billy Bobs this year for the annual picnic! The all day event will take place on Friday, July 4th and features 3 stages. Early bird sales start 2/21 at $20. Get more details at http://www.williespicnic.com.

This event is rain or shine.

Share on FacebookShare on TumblrShare on Twitter

14 responses to Willie’s 2014 4th of July Picnic

1. Steve Cunningham February 18, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Sure hate he cancelled at San Antonio for Feb 23. I bought tickets in Dec. for my wife who has been wanting to see him forever. I live in FL. and the flights and hotel along with the tickets aren’t refundable since it has been rescheduled for nine months from now, so I guess we’ll be in San Antonio this weekend not to see Willie. That Sucks! Probably won’t be there for the Nov.show since it took a year to save up for this trip. VERY DISSAPOINTED!

2. Hey Willie, What are you plans for touring around Feb 2015? It’s my 10th wedding anniversary and my husband and I want to fly all the way from Australia to see you. Look forward to hearing from you and planning my trip. X

3. Brenda Fox Perez February 21, 2014 at 8:05 AM

I’m going.

4. I was wondering if you are playing at this picnic?

5. I wanted to let Willie and his Family and the rest of the crew know how nice it was to arrange a meet and greet with us. Everyone was so friendly. My mom was thrilled to finally meet him, as were my dad and I, and she is excited to share the pictures with her students at school. It’s nice to know that music legends like Willie Nelson still have a big heart. Thanks for an awesome night. Hope to see you all back in Wichita soon!

Love
    Natalie

6. Janice Martin March 7, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Love to get to see you one more time. It’s time for a new book. Maybe I can make the Stockhausen in downtown to see you

7. Terry Thomas of the Jim Hog Side of the Road Show March 8, 2014 at 4:34 AM

I remember Willies 4 0f July picnic at Texas World Speed Way when the population of Brazos County then 9,340 swelled 750.000 in one day and it was happening I was there. When it was over It quit happening. Tell me how did you pull that one off ? The city council members were all thinking, Willie’s having a picnic for us, so they all voted in favor for the picnic and got there early to have dinner on the ground with Willie. About that time seven hundred and fifty thousand raving lunatics showed up needless to say come Monday morning they had a lot of explaining to do…………..Thanks Willie for
    the most excitement this town has ever seen………….

8. Terry Thomas of the Jim Hog Side of the Road Show March 8, 2014 at 5:39 AM

Soon after that my brother and I moved to Austin where we stayed at the Terrace Oaks apartments on South Congress where there was never a dull moment. With the Back stage bar & grill, The Austin Opry House but my favorite was the out door activities behind the opry house with all the food and beer along side the mural of come on ice cream was a elephant and if were not careful he would steel your beer with his trunk and guzzle it down and chunk an empty bottle back at you. Then the owner would holler out pick that bottle up….One day after the office personal informed us that Willie said he did not care if everyone in the complex paid rent or not, I said for real, There response to that was stay as long as you like and don’t worry about it . They mentioned something about a ongoing court battle with a particular government agency……….I truly must say that Willie Nelson Is the Kindest most generous man in Texas……………..

9. Sondra medley May 25, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Love willie nelson

10. Hi Willie, what time do you plan on making an appearance at the picnic………I’m coming all the way out from By God Virginia to By God Texas……… It will probably be my last chance to see you live,
    God Bless you…………”Sweet Marie”

11. Are you going to be giving away any tickets? We were there in either 2005 or 2006. It was my first ever concert, and it was a blast. My husband is now disabled and we are unable to go anywhere. I would love to score some tickets. You are my favorite singer of all time!

12. Happy 81 Birthday!! a Very Good Year!…Wishing you Well…
    It’s has been along time, since we saw you!….where does the time go..
    Hope to see you again soon…Maybe at The Hogarosa!..or this winter..
    Love & Respect….Grott & Ruthie

13. Hello Willie….Happy 81 Belated Birthday..a Very Good Year!
    It’s been along time…where does the time go…Hope one day u can come visit us at The Hogarosa..otherwise..hope to see you this fall or winter..your the Best!
    Love & Respect..Grott & Ruthie

14. jerry fieseler July 4, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Why did you shoot rays rooster