Win Tickets to Heartbreakers Banquet

admin —  March 4, 2014 — 144 Comments

Have you ever wanted to see the set of Willie’s 1986 feature film “The Red Headed Stranger?” Club Luck, is a beautifully decorated western town just 30 mins outside of Austin, Texas. On the property is a western style saloon, jailhouse, chapel, and themes reminiscent of “Old West” America. It is also home to Willie’s collection of well-cared for rescue horses.

Outside of the Heartbreakers Banquet – an annual invite only music festival, the public rarely gets a peek inside.

This year, we are giving fans a chance to win a pair of tickets to the event taking place on March 13th just outside of Austin, TX.

HOW TO ENTER:
Since you will be winning tickets to the Heartbreakers Banquet, post your favorite Willie Nelson song to listen to when you are going through a breakup and why in the comments section of this post.

**Contest ends Thursday, March 6th, at 12PM CST**
We will contact winners the email address they provide below.

RULES:
*Winners are responsible for all costs for transportation/travel/hotel, etc. to event on Thursday March 13th in Austin, TX area. This will only get you tickets to the event and will not cover any other cost incurred.

More details about the event here: heartbreakerbanquet.com

Good luck!

**WINNERS UPDATE!**

Thank you to all the amazing comments for the contest! There are so many that we are unable to approve all of them yet, but were able read all entries. If you do not see your comment below, do not worry – we were able to see all entries! Here are all the winners for the contest:

Public Winners

Eddie Stevens
Dinorah Conte
Karen Adamski
Greg McAlpin
Carolyn Taylor
Terry Hamilton

We will be sending you information on how to claim your tickets via email today. Thank you for all who entered!

Share on FacebookShare on TumblrShare on Twitter

144 responses to Win Tickets to Heartbreakers Banquet

1. Fiona McTaggart March 4, 2014 at 11:20 AM

“All of Me” because if a person can’t accept your rough edges the they aren’t worth the effort.

2. Always on my mind is a good break up song… Sometimes it’s good their gone and sometimes well!!!!

3. Mike Seagraves March 4, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Blue eyes crying in the rain.

4. On the Road Again…..after a break up, it makes me so sad because I know that I will be left behind and he will be going off with his friends, having fun and not caring about me anymore. I won’t be part of ‘our’ group anymore, it will be ‘his’ friends. Weird, huh?

5. I haven’t had a break up in 24 years, but if I did, I’d listen to Crazy.

6. “Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain”

Cause losing a love is like mourning a death.

7. Jill Gutierrez March 4, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Always on my mind.

8. Til I Gain Control Again. The title of the song says it all. Nuff said.

9. I listen to all Wikkie because it makes me feel like a badass!

10. Always on my mind. This is my go to song! I haven’t experienced a breakup in over 25 yrs. I’m happily married to my husband of over 24 yrs. This song though gets me through our rough patches, which all marriages have. It brings us back to each other and what’s truly important so we don’t break each other’s hearts.

11. Nothing I Can Do About It Now. I like this song because it’s usually how I feel about a relationship after it’s over. It may not have been good or right for me, but it’s too late to cry about it now. :)

12. Funny How Time Slips Away – Had me in tears when Willie played it at ACL Fest in 2006 right after my divorce with my ex already living with her new man. Bawling like a child, but so very cathartic at the same time. Almost like it was a necessary part of the healing process to see Willie on that day at that time.

13. Blue eyes crying in the rain

14. Michael Panico March 4, 2014 at 11:25 AM

AIN’T IT FUNNY HOW TIME SLIPS AWAY.

15. Bloody Mary Morning my favorite break up song. A little Bloody Mary and little trip to Texas can cute any heartbreak.

16. Where do I post the song ??? Not clear on what an how to do it above

17. Meta Armstrong March 4, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Help Me Make it Through the Night – I love to hear Willie sing and play his guitar. I am also a hugh Kris Kristofferson fan and I know he wrote the song.

18. Always on my mind- the reason is obvious ;)

19. There’s only one…Whiskey River!!! “Whiskey is for drinking and water is for fighting.”

20. jeanette buehler March 4, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Shot Gun Willie! xoxo

21. “Always on My Mind”…such a great picture of acknowledging regret, while holding the door open for reconciliation, bowing of the head but not of the knee, struggling to maintain pride while showing vulnerability. From a chord standpoint, the use of the Bm, Em and Em7 evokes a melancholy yet powerful feel. In short, the structure and lyrics capture the dichotomy of emotions I’ve experienced during breakups.

22. It would have to be “Sad Songs and Waltzes.” Reminds me I’m not alone.

23. “Crazy”.
    Just because.

24. Robyn Parker Hess March 4, 2014 at 11:29 AM

I haven’t been through a breakup in a long while, BUT my style of breakup song is the one that reminds you of family and home. I grew up listening to Willie and Waylon’s Clean Shirt album and the title track (Clean Shirt) reminds me of my dad and my sisters and my family. This reminder always bolsters me in a sad time, reminds me that people love me and that I am important (even in small way) on this planet. The whole album is iconic to my life and matters a great deal to me, even though it is one of the lesser known albums.

25. Lindi Wolf Juarez March 4, 2014 at 11:29 AM

My favorite song is…You were always on my mind. This song is so touching but not only for love lost but it makes me think of those close to me who have passed and maybe I never took the time to REALLY make sure they knew what they meant to me.

26. LOVE TO BE THERE ……….BE COOL TO SEE WILLY

27. Always On My Mind

28. Katherine E Dubbs March 4, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Angel Flying too close to the ground. It is my all time favorite song and well, all those men that were lucky enough to have me around for awhile would definitely “rather see me up, than see me down”. They knew some day I would fly away. I am a free spirit, I am an old spirit, I am a Willie spirit! I would love to to attend the Heartbreakers Banquet!
    Katie

29. Always on my mind……I love Willie and I love Michael James Scott, Martha’s son♡

30. Still Is Still Moving To Me

Cause I’m Gonna Still Be Moving

31. Buddy-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDfLETGv28g

Because I think that when you know something won’t work, and you can’t really be together, you realize you might want a lover but we all really just need a buddy. Friends and music are the two best ways to get through hard times,

32. Mary Fran San Soucie March 4, 2014 at 11:32 AM

“Seven Spanish Angels,” Hands-down favorite of all time.

33. I listened to “Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain’ over and over again while separated from my first wife. It made me think of her smile and the light in her eyes when I first met her. I would listen when I would start to feel sad and let the music flow over me and soon I would feel better and be able to go a little bit ahead. After a few months, I was divorced and the song meant even more since I had totally lost her. Now when I think of it, I remember how much better off I am in my present relationship.

34. “I never cared for you” because sometimes “the sun is filled with ice and brings no warmth at all!”

35. brenda anderson March 4, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Angle flying to close to the groung.

36. carman caldwell March 4, 2014 at 11:33 AM

My favorite breakup song is Angel flying too close to the ground. This song is my favorite because it reminds you that no matter what, love can be taken away in seconds. When I’m down this song will get that good cry that I need to have.

37. Stephen Stilley March 4, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Momma’s Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys

This was the life I grew up in working on a 400 acre ranch in Oklahoma. I really WAS one of those Cowboys.

38. Norma Schaefer March 4, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Crazy Says it all :)

39. Blue eyes crying in the rain.

40. C R A Z Y for lovin you,nuff said see ya in Luck

41. Always on my Mind. Although I have not gone through a breakup in several decades I always feel this song captures the reasons and sentiment perfectly should the day come ;)

42. My favorite Willie Nelson song for a break up is Crazy! It always just brings the right amount of comfort and vindication!

43. Blue Eyes Cryin’ in the Rain. Because this song was playing at the exact time my boyfriend and i said our last goodbye and it was raining plus i have blue eyes…yeah how coincidential.

44. You were always on my mind!

The most beautiful song of all times and no one and I mean mo one can sing it like Willie, his emotion and melody in his voice make you feel every emotion! Give me one more chance to keep you satisfied! I’ll keep you satisfied!

45. Always on My Mind…it wasn’t a breakup; he died suddenly in 1990; I can make through hearing it without crying most every time I hear it now. But not always.

46. Teresa Cameron March 4, 2014 at 11:38 AM

“Just Breathe” – Holding On and Letting Go….

47. ‘I don’t feel anything’ gives you a head start on the day that will come when you can have the freedom of knowing it don’t hurt anymore – and that the power that person had over you to hurt you is GONE.

48. Love Crying in the rain also Seven Spanish Angels

49. “Heartaches of a Fool” is my go to break up song, but my all time favorite is “Crazy”.

50. Redheaded Stranger- For you can’t hang a man for shooting a woman who’s trying to steal your horse.

I haven’t broke up with a woman in many years, been contentedly married for many years but if I were this song would reflect the anger I would have pent inside for such activity at this stage of life.

51. Always on My Mind–I’m sorry to be duplicating so many others’ favorite, but it’s definitely mine. I hope I’m lucky enough to win!

52. I love all of Willies music. My faves are blue eyes crying in the rain and poncho and lefty. Songs don’t remind me of break ups but do remind me of my brother I lost 12/24/12. He was a very big fan of Willie and got me into it. We love u willie!!

53. WHISKEY RIVER..reminds me not to let a memory torture me….:-)

54. Best heartbreak, ache song….”Always on my mind”…Best line.. little things I should have said and done, I just never took the time. I am a huge fan, would love to win this and visit those gorgeous rescue horses too!

55. john underwood March 4, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Angle flying to close to the ground. …. because there was a reason for us to be brought an grow an then there was a reason for us to part. This song helps me remember that.

56. Angle Flying too Close to the Ground – Got a taste of the best…too good to last.

57. Just Breathe with Willie and Lukas…..because remembering to “just breathe” will get you through just about anything……

58. Beaux James Ganzer March 4, 2014 at 11:44 AM

You were always on my mind.

It’s hard to be more honest that. Caught up in my own bullshit, I let what matters most fall to the sides. I’ve written a thousand lovesongs, and am still trying to be so honest

59. “Nothing I can do about it now”…because it’s never my fault.

60. Bloody Mary Morning! For sure!

61. Crazy.
    After 20 years of a wonderful marriage it would be crazy to be apart from my B.

62. I’m Moving On, because it the best thing to do and the song is upbeat and puts me in a better mood.

63. Teale Ridley-Art March 4, 2014 at 11:46 AM

“I still can’t believe you’re gone”

Willie explains the unexplainable mystery of losing someone you care about, and the feelings of not knowing why they’re gone but having to go on with life anyways.

64. Melissa Rankin March 4, 2014 at 11:47 AM

‘Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain’, because the guitar is soulful and tells the story of heartache feelings. Willie’s voice has that melody of sadness when he sings that song, that relates to my own feelings of loss of someone I’ve loved who is now gone.

65. Melanie Fowler March 4, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Its Not Supposed To Be That Way by Willie Nelson

When the love of my life and I split, this was the first song that came to mind. He left me for another woman because he didnt think I loved him enough. He said I didnt show it so he turned to someone who did. And I guess I thought he should have known how much he meant to me…He was supposed to know how much I loved him. But I cant fix it because he has moved on and wont give me another chance.

66. Michelle Johnson March 4, 2014 at 11:48 AM

“Forgiving You was Easy” This song expresses completely every part of one’s soulful thoughts in a breakup. I could listen to Willie all day long, his music and voice are timeless in a world quickly moving.

67. you were always on my mind
    and
    funny how time just slips away
    every single willie song has been with me thru the good, the bad and the ugly times…since i was 14 and first went to a concert – now i am 52 and still going, listening and loving willie

68. Always on my mind….
    It was our song for 33 years…. now I so wish he would hold me and listen to it with me one last time

69. Anna Bradley, AIPP Coordinator March 4, 2014 at 11:49 AM

“Always on My Mind” has that sad, sweet realization of regret.

70. Would be an ass KicKin 50th birthday present I turN 50on 3-20-14a

71. “Funny How Time Slips Away” because it gives me hope that someday I will pass her on the street and the feelings we once shared will have slipped away

72. Whiskey River! I don’t even want to think about it but I think the solution is to drink about it!

73. Mary Audie Nordstrom March 4, 2014 at 11:50 AM

“Uncloudy Day”—Because it gives me hope that my uncloudy day is out there.

• This is the song my daughter will have played @ my funeral! sorry if this sounds depressing but I don’t mean it to be…. Kinda like “Roll me up & smoke me”. Love ya Willie! & I mean LOVE YA!!!

74. Stacy Crabtree March 4, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I would start of with ” Just Breathe ” give me some time to regroup Then get back in the saddle with ‘ Night Life ” and ” Whiskey River ” Willie songs are there for me sad or glad. After all I have seen him 106 times with the latest being Saturday night in Durant Oklahoma. He is my ” Hero “

75. “Always on My Mind” because of the lyrics. Particularly “Maybe I didn’t treat you quite as good as I should have” Isn’t that always the reason for a breakup?

76. Till I Can Gain Control Again

Sometimes we lose ourselves in relationships. When we forget to love ourselves, we can love others in a healthy way. Break ups always give us a chance for new beginnings. A chance to find, and sometimes, rediscover ourselves. This song reminds me that no matter what changes come our way in life, we must remain true to and in control of ourselves.

77. Angela Morgaridge March 4, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Seven Spanish Angels it is makes me cry every time I hear it for all the lost and miss placed lovers.

78. Jennifer Lee Stuart March 4, 2014 at 11:53 AM

My favorite song for a breakup is Mendocino County Line. The slide guitar for starters- it perfectly echoes the feeling of sadness, while also filling my heart with hope for a future. The lyrics tap into the gentle sadness of the moment while also building towards the anger and frustration, and offering multiple flavors of expression because I can sing with Willie or Lee Ann depending on how I feel in the moment. The intensity of the song lets me build up the emotion and then bring it back down again- with plenty of time to cry and stop crying. The intro is so healing that playing the song repeatedly does not get old. After a breakup with a traveling musician I probably played that song eighty times in two days. It carries every flavor of those complex emotions of making love stay, watching love go, and owning those emotions because nobody can take away the photographs, making it a perfect mirror on those hard nights. :)

79. “Hands on the Wheel”

My wife and I have been together for over 32 years. To me, this song isn’t a break-up song, it is a song of affirmation – it reminds me that everything I need in all the major struggles we have been through – the passing of our firstborn child, the deaths of my parents and other family members, the loss of careers and opportunities, the tragedies I witnessed as a Texas Peace Officer, and all the other things life has thrown at us – everything I need to get through this life is met by God and my wife Cindy. No matter how I deal with the strife, it all comes down to the love of my wife. “At a time when the world seems to be spinning hopelessly out of control… I looked in your eyes, and I found myself in you.” That song sums it up for me. Thanks.

80. This one is tough, and for the most part, Willie’s music is my preferred soundtrack for the good times… but I have definitely nursed some heartache to these tunes.
    Favorite Cover: Bridge Over Troubled Water – for when I’m feeling like being the bigger person
    Favorite of Willie’s: Permanently Lonely – for the rest (most) of the time :)

81. “Georgia on My Mind” My dad played this song when I was young and it is one of the first Willie Nelson songs I got to know and I have always loved it.

82. Mona Lisa and Precious Memories take me to the happy days of my youth….

83. Linda A Burks (Lulu NoShit) March 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM

As I hugged Lucas at The Java Cafe in Choctaw whispered how long I have loved his Dad. I also told him that I was “twelve for the fifth time plus two “. I have lost three husbands since Red Headed Stranger.Sir,it would be an honor to be chosen to attend the “Heartbreaker’s Ball”.
    Sincerely,

Lulu Noshit (817)449-9862

84. i listened to willie all my life with my dad. my dad always wanted to meet willie. never got the chance i lost him 5 yrs go to cancer. but he did have heartbreak from time to time but one of his favorites was seven spanish angls. along with afew others.

85. All of Me! Cause he took the part that once was my heart.

86. Just listening to Willie I can find solace in most situations! Have been with my SO for 30 years I’ve not needed a “breakup” song! “Last Thing I Needed First Thing This Morning” is a must have though✌❤

87. “HELLO WALLS” – especially the version on the 1973 LP ‘The Best of Willie Nelson’. The feeling of loneliness, loss & emptiness of a breakup!

88. Whiskey River… Has always helped me get drunk and forget about her… “dont let her memory torture me”

89. Stardust is by far my favorite Willie Breakup song. I think it has the most beautiful strings played by willie that just tug at the heart. I relate to the idea of self medicating a broken heart with a song. Especially a song about lost love lonely nights and the stuff love is made from, stardust. Fingers are crossed.

90. melissa howard March 4, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Heartaches of a fool….. Because he pretty much don’t know what he is losing until she is gone.

91. Jennifer Bokma March 4, 2014 at 12:07 PM

On The Road Again: get yourself outa there and on the road, you’ll end up places you’ve never been.

92. Jana L. Walker March 4, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Blue Eyes Cryin’ In The Rain. It tugs @ my soul.

93. Best heartbreak, ache song….”Always on my mind”…I love this song and think that the Best line.. little things I should have said and done, I just never took the time. Explains so concisely why some relationships die…we just dont take the time to appreciate each other. I am a huge fan, would love to win this and visit those gorgeous rescue horses too!

94. Wurlitzer Prize
    Because I would always want to remember that special person with whom I had a relationship.
    Waylon wrote this song and sang it with Willie-but my favorite version is when Norah Jones sang it with Willie at his 70th birthday party.

95. Three Days has always been one of my favorites. A very sad song lyrically but also there’s a weird and ominous feel to the verse that only Willie could write. Then it kicks into the chorus and you are in Texas shuffle bliss. A perfect song.

96. Christine Kearney March 4, 2014 at 12:21 PM

“It’s Not Supposed to Be That Way” from Phases and Stages album, one of my many favorites from Willie. The lyric “But it’s not supposed to be that way, You’re supposed to know I love you” says it all.

97. My favorite song during and after a breakup is Willie’s trilogy: Funny How Time Slips Away/Crazy/Night Life. This is simply because it embraces the trifecta of the blues feelings that overcomes you when you loose that someone you luv… the blues ain’t nothin’ but a good man feelin’ bad, thinkin’ ’bout the woman he once was wid’. The blues are hard and itz’ funny how time seems to slip away when you got ‘em. The blues are hard and you get crazy thinkin’ ’bout all the special times you had wid’ the special one you luv’d… but it all comes together again like nothin’ ever happened during those extraterrestrial times and space we all know as the nightlife.

98. Delaney Kearney March 4, 2014 at 12:32 PM

My favorite breakup song by Willie Nelson: “Somebody Pick Up My Pieces” on the album Teatro, one of my favorites. With haunting backing vocals by Emmylou Harris and lyrics like “Well, I sure thought I had her, Lord, I know she had me, But what I thought was Heaven is just falling debris,” make this a “push-repeat” break-up song.

99. Always on My Mind because I usually blame myself for breakups.

100. I have been with my husband for over 13 years and hope to be married for many more years to come. But I love the “Heroes” cd, especially “A Horse Called Magic”.
    Wish me luck so that I may be able to make it to Luck.

101. Mendocino County Line.. It is hauntingly accurate..”I have these pictures and I keep these photographs to remind me of a time….”
    I’m certain I’ve played it a million times..

102. Kevin Jackson March 4, 2014 at 1:10 PM

“Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter”. It was the earliest WIllie song I ever learned and now I listen to it when I’m feeling down (and old) and it helps me remember good times when I was young .

103. I could listen to “last thing I needed first thing this morning” over and over since that is how it feels when you lose someone you love.

104. It Will Always Be. We thought it would always be. Death broke us apart after 40 years. Early onset Alzheimer’s killed her. No longer can i go to find my favorite girl.

105. Jason Niebaum March 4, 2014 at 1:51 PM

“No Mas Amor…” until the next one comes along.

106. Natasha Tenney March 4, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Has a raging river turned into a stream…is the better part over?

I love Is The Better Part Over!!! The thought of ending on a good note comforts me, and I’ve been fortunate to end on good terms. Willie knows just how to capture your emotions and draw you into a song. That’s why I love him!!

107. The Party’s Over. !!

108. Charity Cline March 4, 2014 at 3:40 PM

I have not had many breakups in my short life. I am 39 years old and have been with my husband for 20 years. I like many Willie songs. Some of my favs are Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain and Angel Flying too Close to the Ground. The song that I have always wanted to hear Willie sing in person is Pancho and Lefty. I like the story in that song. To be honest Willie could sing anything and I would be extremely happy. His voice is comforting to me.

109. Charlotte Jackson March 4, 2014 at 4:24 PM

“Angel Flying to Close to the Ground”.

It’s the song I used to go to sleep to when my parents would play WIllie Nelson to put me to sleep in my crib.

110. Gloria Froghatlady Johnson March 4, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Been happily married for 25 years and 40 total.

“Crazy” sort of sums up the would have, could have, should have times for me.

Wish me luck to see “Luck”!

111. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
    I’ve been married for 44 years BUT I absolutely love hearing Willie sing this song anytime!

112. Always on my mind

I have always had a hard time letting go og anything! Once in love, always in love…… ‘;^}

113. Whiskey River because when it came out we liked the song and whiskey and we could have broke up after ten years at that time.Its going on 40 years now and she would love to go to this event.

114. Cristina Bilder March 4, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Lyrics: Crazy, I’m crazy for feeling so lonely
    I’m crazy, Crazy for feeling so blue
    I knew you’d love me as long as you wanted
    And then some day you’d leave me for somebody new

Reason: Because nothing says self-pity like a Willie Nelson break-up song which is what we all need when going through a break-up. Patsy Cline and the WORLD can thank Willie for this one!

115. Dr Haze Green March 4, 2014 at 7:37 PM

its not supposed to be that way. or perhaps the whole phases and stages album. it would be cool if Willie would consider doing shows with album performances in the middle, phases, stardust, red headed, shotgun willie those albums would be great choices. ie play most of the regular show but put a full album performance in the middle. Let us hear the deeper cuts we dont see too often…

116. “Let it be me” bc it is the most beautiful song!

117. Glenda Hedenskog March 4, 2014 at 8:07 PM

“ANGEL FLYING TOO CLOSE TO THE GROUND”. What a great song!! My all time favorite song. Brings tears to my eyes when I hear it but by the end of the song I’m smiling. What heartfelt words from Willie!

118. My favorite song Hello Walls,

Guess we’ll have to learn to get along
    Without her (Him) if we can

Giving yourself some quiet time and some time to ponder, and face reality, its over, new adventures await.

119. gary pustejovsky March 4, 2014 at 9:10 PM

bloody mary morning…because forgetting her, the nature of my flight…

120. “You Were Always On My Mind” This song spoke to me when I was going through a particularly dark period of time years ago with my wife. The description of the actions and emotions were a perfect fit and I certainly couldn’t have come up with such eloquent words. The great part is the happy ending; we’ll celbrate 46 years of marriage in July.

121. Forgiving You Is Easy

This would be my breakup song because “forgiving is the only way that I would find peace of mind.
    Actually, it is difficult for me to think of breaking up because I took my college sweetheart to a Willie Nelson concert in 1972, married her in 1973, and we are still together.
    Guess we are just full of Willie Love.

122. Justin Dillon March 5, 2014 at 7:38 AM

All the girls I’ve loved before

123. Can I sleep in your arms Beautiful song I have played that song at least a thousand times

124. Getting over you. ..
    my heart keeps asking me, just where do we belong
    it’s not as though my life Ain’t hard enough to do
    Try getting over you. …
    This lyrics describe pretty much every breakup. .. On top of all the other facets of my life. … on top of all that. .. I need to get over you.

125. Angel Flying Too close to the Ground. About Loving Someone enough to let them go. The sting of the break-up hurts, but listening to Willie sing this song helps heal my heart. I love Willie soooo much. When he sings this song, I know he too has felt a deep-deep love for someone and has had to let them go as well. The Song feels like it is a selfless act on his part which makes me want to be a better person and not be bitter about what might been. Nothing better then knowing you aren’t alone in Heart break.

126. My Birthday is March 11th!!! :) I love you!

127. I have been with my husband for over 13 years and hope to be married for many more years to come. But I love the “Heroes” cd, especially “A Horse Called Magic”.
    Wish me lots of luck so I can get to Luck.

128. Tammy Wilkerson March 6, 2014 at 8:35 AM

VALENTINE….Such a powerful song

129. I have been with my husband for over 13 years and hope to be married for many more years to come. But I love the “Heroes” cd, especially “A Horse Called Magic”.
    Wish me lots of luck so I can get to Luck.

130. Always on my mind. My brother and I are big Willie fans and spent countless times drivin around with Willie crankin’ through the speakers. We got the chance to see Willie and The Family a couple times at the old Backyard…GREAT MEMORIES!! My brother ended his life last year and I cant get through a Willie song without a tear…He is ALWAYS ON MY MIND! I love ya Daddy Mike!

131. TammyWilkerson March 6, 2014 at 2:23 PM

You remain……What do you do with old regrets?
    There’s a box full underneath the bed
    Just close enough not to forget
    But what do you do with old regrets.

132. Collis Kellogg March 8, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Heartaches of a Fool keeps me from a breakup. Got to find time in a hectic world to love the one you’re with-
    I had a sweetheart who would love me forever
    Didn’t need her, I would reign all alone
    And look at me, I’m the king of cold lonely castle
    The queen of my heart is gone

133. martha e english March 8, 2014 at 2:41 PM

hello red head stranger ,,, here i am martha english another red haired lady i would love to win your tickets to see club luck and annie and you mr willie always on my mind in memory of my late hubby !!!!!

134. SENDIN LOVE YOU WAY AS YOU ONCE TOLD ME IF I LIVED UNDER THE OLE BRIDGE YOU WOULD COME AND GET ME IN MY OLD RAGS MARTY FROM TOMBALL TX HELLO TO ANNIE AND YOU MR WILLIE!!!!

135. “I Still Can’t Believe You’re Gone” from “Phases and Stages” It is simply the best song about what goes on through a someone’s head right after the split. I think everyone can relate to the line ” ….And all i can hear is myself singing .. I still cant believe you’re gone……” everyone can relate to being on the edge of sanity.

136. If someone can’t go, we would love to go please. saa1007@aol.com

137. Would love to win tickets to this. I’m a Texas girl living in the Nashville area right now. Nothing beats Texas…

138. christinenushart March 31, 2014 at 6:54 AM

willie u been in our home for ever ure muic was at my wedding in1990 ure song were at my husbands funerl in 1999 my girl were rasied them my husband sang blue eyes to our daughter when she was born in 1989 yes she got blues and he sang this all the time .After all these years u still have not been to alaska to our home here when do u plan to come?? love to see u here and my 4 girls love it to along with now my grand childern

139. My name is Lauren Miller. I am doing a DOCUMENTARY on the WILD HORSES in America. They need our help and I need your help. I started a KICKSTARTER account to get funding for my documentary. Please tell everyone! We need to get this story out so these horses can live a good life and not couped up in a terrible holding facility. Please check out my kickstarter account and donate! I need backers so I can get this story told!
    I also have a facebook page, blog and pinterest dedicated to my documentary. The trailer is also featured on YouTube.

Thank you for your time!
    Lauren Miller