Roll Me Up | Music Video
Archives For news
Willie Nelson will be donating proceeds from his Birthday Concert on April 28th at The Backyard to West Volunteer Fire Department. Many people want to know how they can help.
- Donate to West Fire Department – mail donations to:
West Fire Department, PO Box 97, West, Tx 76691
- Donate to the victims – PointWest Bank: http://www.pointwestbank.com
- Donate Blood – during the next few months schedule appointment to donate blood. Blood will be needed and it has a limited shelf life. Go to http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood for additional information and to find a location near you.
- Some items are needed but the out pooring has been above and beyond expectation. Please contact donation facilities for specific items needed at this time:
Extraco Events Center (254) 776-1660
First Baptist Church of Lott (254) 829-2321
**packing materials are going to be needed when the families can enter their homes again
- Medical help for animals is needed:
Happy Endings Animal Clinic 254-666-8240
Brazos Valley Boarding Kennels 254-854-4104
La Vega Vet Clinic 254-744-1948
Our hope is to also have collection bins around the concert to collect funds for the Fire Department. Additional details will be posted as it is gathered and verified.
HE REPURPOSED HIS UPCOMING SHOW AT THE BACKYARD, IN AUSTIN, TO BE A FUNDRAISER FOR THE TOWN RECENTLY DEVASTATED BY A FERTILIZER PLANT EXPLOSION.
By Andy Langer
“I’D NEVER MARRY A GUY I DIDN’T LIKE,” SAYS THE MAN WHO ONCE COVERED “COWBOYS ARE FREQUENTLY, SECRETLY FOND OF EACH OTHER.”Continue Reading...
Willie Nelson and Harry Connick, Jr., have teamed up to record a Christmas single to accompany their new holiday film, “When Angels Sing.” The tune is heard in the closing credits of the movie, which made its world premiere Sunday night (March 10) at South by Southwest in Austin, Texas, where the film is set. Also starring “Nashville”‘s Connie Britton, along with Lyle Lovett and Kris Kristofferson, the family film has many of the cast members performing Christmas songs on camera. Given the option of singing one of their own Christmas compositions or one from a list of festive favorites, Kris chose to sing Willie’s holiday classic, “Pretty Paper.” See the film’s trailer here.